It takes only a minute or two to set up your own personalized Username and Password.
Before you begin, you need your account number. You can find your Account Number in the following location:
- At the very bottom of any of the Maximum Options emails you have received.
- In the Maximum Options Welcome Email you received when you first joined.
Once you have both pieces of information, click here.
If you have a personalized Username and Password, your login information will remain active for
as long as you’re a subscriber to Maximum Options. If you are an active subscriber and your Username and Password are not working, please verify the following:
- Be sure to type your Username and Password in exactly the way you did when you set it up. Your login information IS case sensitive, so be sure your Caps Lock isn’t mistakenly on or off.
- Be sure you are not trying to activate a NEW Username and Password during a weekday evening between 11 p.m. Eastern and 12:30 a.m. Eastern or a weekend evening between 10 p.m. Eastern to 11:30 p.m. Eastern, when our database is down for routine updates. If you are, try to log in using your old Username and Password in the meantime.
If you have forgotten your Username or Password, click here.
If you wish to change your Username or Password, click here. Remember, you will be unable to modify your account information weekday evenings between 11 p.m. Eastern and 12:30 a.m. Eastern when our database is down for routine updates.
You received an order number in the confirmation email that was delivered to you when you completed your order online. You will also see it referenced in your first emailed issue and can then use it to set up your Password. If you did not place your order online, then you may call our Customer Service team at 1-800-539-8212 for assistance.
6. If I already have a working personalized Username & Password from Maximum Options or another InvestorPlaceMedia subscription, do I need to create a new one for Maximum Options?
No need. Your existing Username and Password will work for Maximum Options for as long as you are a subscriber.